APS/DFD HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Please make your reservation at one of the hotels below using the instructions provided. Staying at one of these hotels helps meet DFD’s financial obligations, which in turn keeps registration fees as low as possible.
Most of the hotels are located in Boston’s historic Back Bay neighborhood and accessible to the Hynes Convention Center, where the meeting is being held, through the Prudential Center. The Back Bay area offers world-class shopping, dining, attractions, public transportation and other amenities.
Looking for a roommate for this year's APS/DFD meeting? Once you are registered follow these steps:
- Complete the Looking for Roommate Form: CLICK HERE
- We'll collect the information and share it with others who complete this form.
- You contact prospective roommates.
- You notify us to remove your name from the list.
IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to make contact with prospective roommates and to make hotel arrangements. Individuals must conduct their own appropriate inquiries or screening.
NOTE: ALL ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING
|Hotel||Miles from Hynes Convention Center|
Sheraton Boston (Headquarters Hotel)
ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE
|0.1 mi/ 0.16 km|
SHERATON BOSTON HOTEL (AAA rating: 3 Diamond)
39 Dalton Street, Boston, MA 02199
Main Tel. #: (617) 236-2000
Serving as the APS/DFD’s meeting headquarters hotel, the Sheraton Boston Hotel is located just four miles from Boston Logan International Airport. The Hotel offers indoor connections to the Hynes Convention Center, where the DFD meeting is being held. Enjoy access to shopping and restaurants at The Shops at Prudential Center and Copley Place or one of our Boston Back Bay restaurants.
Rates: NOTE REDUCED RATES MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE SINCE THE CUT-OFF DATE FOR THE REDUCED RATE HAS EXPIRED.
- $199 + tax per night one or two people in the room; add $10 for each additional person over two.
- Student Rate: $179 + tax per night for one or two people in the room; add $10 for each additional person over two. A limited number of rooms are available at this rate and a student ID must be provided at check-in.
- Online: www.sheraton.com/boston
- By phone:
1-800-325-3535 within the U.S. and Canada or 617-236-2000 outside the U.S. Additionally, telephone numbers for all those outside the U.S. or Canada are available at http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/support/contact/worldwide.html?br... Be sure to identify yourself as part of the APS/DFD meeting.
- Deposit & Cancellation: A deposit of one night’s room and tax will be charged at the time the reservation is made and will be applied to the first night of the reserved stay. This deposit is refundable if notice is received at least 24 hours prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained.
- Complimentary internet: Join Starwood's Preferred Guest (SPG) loyalty program and enjoy free standard internet access when you book through a Starwood website, mobile website or mobile app. Not a member? Join Now>>
- Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
THE COLONNADE HOTEL (AAA: 4 Diamonds) SOLD OUT
120 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
Main Tel. #: (617) 424-7000
FAIRMONT COPLEY PLAZA (AAA rating: 4 Diamond) SOLD OUT
138 St. James Avenue, Boston MA 02116
Main Tel. #: (617) 267-5300
HILTON BOSTON BACK BAY (AAA rating: 3 Diamond) SOLD OUT
40 Dalton Street, Boston MA 02115
Main Tel. #: (617) 236-1100
BOSTON MARRIOTT COPLEY PLACE (AAA rating: 3 Diamond) SOLD OUT
110 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02116
Main Tel. #: (617) 236-5800
THE MIDTOWN HOTEL (AAA rating: 2 Diamond) SOLD OUT
220 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
Main Tel. #: (617) 262-1000